[MFD] A PWG SMv2 specification to ignore has been posted.

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Jan 4 15:50:27 UTC 2012

All,

I've posted the initial PWG SMv2 specification to keep the modifications
from PWG5108.1 documented.  My initial change was to convert to the new
template format and regenerate the figures.

There is no need to review this specification at this time.  The updated
specification is available at

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-pwgsemanticmodel20-20120103.pdf>

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.