[MFD] Should Orientation Requested be ...

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Wed Feb 1 16:13:45 UTC 2012

Pete (others),

Should OrientationRequested be Conditionally Required?   A
printer/print-service may not have resourced (memory) to execute
changing a portrait formatted document to a landscape.

I am not even sure, as a Job ticket element, the addition of "Requested"
is correct.   I would think PrintOrientation is more representative of a
job ticket specified item.

Glen

believed to be clean.