[MFD] transform: xlate

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Mar 5 14:54:01 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

better late than never response to Mike Sweet's solicitation for transforms…

I would like to add to the list a "translation" service

I want to be able to have a cloud service that I can send a document to, and have the service translate my document into another language, prior to forwarding to a destination rendering device.

Example: I've got a PDF document, originally authored in English, I want to submit it to a cloud service that will cause the document to be rendered on a destination imaging device in Spanish.

I will post a related idea to this later, but wanted to get this on the list of "transforms"

R.
believed to be clean.