[MFD] Semantic Model teleconference, 3pm EST Thursday 3/22

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Mar 19 19:29:18 UTC 2012

Still seems like the semantic model should avoid concrete mappings where possible, otherwise the doc could undergo needless revisions - you could have an abstract operation called "enumerateTransforms" that would return a list made up of Pwg transform types, some of these would map to mime, some wouldn't - the current draft assumes that any "input" format can be transformed to any thing in the output list - that may not be the case

believed to be clean.