[MFD] Scope of pages element

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:27:38 UTC 2012

Hi Pete,

I agree too.

Does putting them into the base Imaging Service classes
cause issues like impressions versus images for counters?

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:
> Pete,
>
> I think this makes sense...
>
> On Jun 18, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Zehler, Peter wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Should the JPS3 elements “job-pages”, “job-pages-completed”,
> “job-pages-completed-current-copy”, “document-pages”,
> “document-pages-completed”, and “document-pages=completed-current-copy”
> apply to only the print service or should they apply to all imaging
> services?
>
> My inclination is for all services so I have made them part of the base
> class and therefor inherited in all imaging services.  I have added them to
> the base class in the current schema that will be published later this week
> along with an updated PJT specification.
>
> Pete
>

> Peter Zehler
>
> Xerox Research Center Webster
> Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
> Voice: (585) 265-8755
> FAX: (585) 265-7441
> US Mail: Peter Zehler
> Xerox Corp.
> 800 Phillips Rd.
> M/S 128-25E
> Webster NY, 14580-9701
>

> --
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.