[MFD] Well-known values that are not "CammelCase" mapped in the Semantic Model schema

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Jun 19 14:07:58 UTC 2012

All,

A recent comment on the PJT identified that some of the well-known
values do not follow the standard IPP to PWG Schema name mapping
conventions.  The reason for this is primarily that the values are
specified by thither standards groups or the values "leaked out" of an
early version of the schema into other print protocols.  I have fixed
the IPP mapping appendix in the PJT specification.  My primary reason
for sending this out is so the list is archived on the mail list.

The following well-known values could be used by a PJT:

CharsetWKV

NaturalLanguageWKV

ColorSpaceWKV

DocumentFormatWKV

MediaCoatingWKV

MediaColorWKV

MediaGrainWKV

MediaToothWKV

MediaInputTrayWKV

MediaPreprintedWK

MediaRecycledWKV

MediaTypeWKV

MediaSizeAliasNameWK

MediaSizeLegacyNamesWKV

MediaSizeSelfDescribingNameWKV

OperatingSystemNameWKV

The following well-known values are part of the PWG Semantic Model:

DTESynchWKV

DTESynchModeWKV

DTRToOffWKV

DTRToOnWKV

LineCapabilityWKV

ErrorControlWKV

ItuStandardWKV

StorageTypeWKV

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.