[MFD] Namespace for Device Attributes, subsystems, or abstract capabilities

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Feb 1 13:45:35 UTC 2013

Randy,

We have namespaces defined for the various versions of released schema and a namespace for use in WS-Discovery for IPP Everywhere.  <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/www/schemas/PWGNamespaceRegistry.pdf>
In a Web Services binding there are URNs for the objects based on the target namespace.  As far as I know we do not have URN namespaces for imaging device objects independent of specific protocol binding and version of the PWG Semantic Model schema.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755