[MFD] Question on Output Bin WKV

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Feb 4 16:28:53 UTC 2013

Glen,
The semantics throughout the model for tickets is that if you wish to default a value, the element is omitted.  The default value is supplied when the job is processed.  The Ticket in the Job object in the Service will not show any value while it is pending, processing or reached a terminating state.  The Receipt (aka "-actuals" in IPP) will show the value that was used when the Job was processed.  Leaving a processing element out is explicitly setting "default".

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.