Here is a list of all the items captured so far for the SM WG. Items 8,9,10 were added after the SM meeting on Monday, Feb. 25.
1. Reduced (optimal) element set for Print Job Ticket - Glen Petrie worked on this document and submitted it to WG.
2. JSON binding that reflects the optimal element set for PJT - Pete indicated that samples (examples in XML and JSON) exist in the present Print Ticket standard - PJT. These samples may not comprise the fully optimal set noted in item 1 above.
3. Simplified scan and resource job tickets and capabilities spec to correspond to Google Job Ticket Specification.
4. Scan Service 2.0 - The Scan Service Spec 1.0 was completed in the MFD WG, before the Semantic Model was created. Hence some work on co-relating Scan Service 1.0 more to the common model is needed. Also, co-relating to things discovered during the binding work on IPP Scan when IPP WG does the IPP Scan work. Note that since Google is pushing towards Cloud Scan either (Cloud Scan Job Ticket + Capabilities) or an (Imaging Job Ticket + Capabilities) should be part of the WG. Daniel to check with Nancy on version 1.0.
5. Resource Service 2.0 - The Resource Service Spec 1.0 was completed in the MFD WG, before the Semantic Model was created. Hence some work on co-relating Resource Service 1.0 more to the common model is needed. Security on the Resources in a Cloud and Enterprise Environment must be considered. Note that since Google is pushing towards Cloud Resource either (Cloud Resource Job Ticket + Capabilities) should be part of the WG. Daniel to check with Nancy on version 1.0
6. Print Service 2.0 - (Get a good clean draft of the Print Service Spec 2.0; then update the Common Semantic Model; then get both approved) - No one yet had agreed to work on the Print Service 2.0 draft. Bill Wagner has volunteered to update the Common Semantic Model.
7. Fax In Service - Ira McDonald to work on the draft. It is still outstanding.
8. Transform Service 1.0 - Decide how to schedule moving Transform Service 1.0 through the PWG SM Workgroup process to get the document finished. The Transform Service 1.0 needs use case and design requirements sections added. Typically a draft is developed and then everyone attending a bi-weekly teleconference gives input while the sections in question are reviewed page by page. Edits are collected and then a new draft is published. Once the document seems relatively stable and no further work is deemed appropriate by the SM Working Group a working group last call is issued.
9. Cloudmap 1.0 - Decide how to schedule moving Cloudmap 1.0 document through the PWG SM workgroup review process so that it can begin its approval process. Document is ready for a full review of the Microsoft section in a bi-weekly teleconference.
10. Joint meeting with AFP Consortium - Coordinate with AFP Consortium about a date to review the initial white paper. Paul Tykodi to upload the document to the White Paper folder in the MFD section of the FTP site. URL will be posted after the document is uploaded. Paul has not received any feedback from the AFP Consortium about reviewing the document since he sent them the idea to discuss on March 11th.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...