[MFD] RE: PWG Semantic Model - Abstract Base Class

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Tue Jul 9 21:33:47 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

I am planning to review the different products profiled in the document Mike
located on the web when viewing the Schema diagrams that may need updating
for inclusion in SM 2.0 Section 5 System Configuration.

I will make some notes and post my findings either as an e-mail or on the
PWG FTP site.

I have the task scheduled for completion prior to the SM meeting of July
29th, 2013 so that the findings can be reviewed during the meeting.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--