PWG-ANNOUNCE> Early July Ping

ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com
Thu Apr 9 16:27:08 EDT 1998

     I am working on the details of the July meeting.  This will be the
     joint meeting of the PWG & PWG-C. The 1394 TA Developers conference
     will be in San Jose on June 29 thru July 2 and the PWG meets the
     following week. Monterey is about 70 miles from San Jose. Here's the
     tentative information:

     When: July 6 - 10 (1394/1394/PWG&IPP/IPP/JMP&FIN) Where: Monterey,
     California: $159 + Meeting expenses

     Monterey Marriott
     350 Calle Principal Monterey, CA 93940
     USA Phone: 408-649-4234
     Fax: 408-372-2968

     I'll let you know when we can start making reservations.

     For more information and the closest aiports try

     http://www.marriott.com/marriott/MRYCA/

     I need a quick PING (today if possible) to make sure I'm not off on
     counts. I need arrival data, and departure dates and if you will stay
     at the Marriott.

     Thanks!