PWG-ANNOUNCE> Election of Officers

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Jul 10 17:38:33 EDT 1998

It was not the intent to have a single person record the minutes of all the
working group sessions.  We described the secretary's job as the "PWG"
meetings meaning not the "IPP Working Group Meetings" or the "JOB MIB
Meetings", etc.  That is the job of the working group secretary which is
described elsewhere in the process document.  I will edit the process
document to make that clearer.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

Jay Martin <jkm%underscore.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on 07/10/98 05:20:57
PM