PWG-ANNOUNCE> Proposed 1999 PWG Meeting Schedule/Locations

Laurie Lasslo laurie at sdd.hp.com
Mon Jul 27 15:16:07 EDT 1998

How about:

Jan. 18-22   Hawaii (big island - we were in Maui last year)       (Joint
PWG/PWG-C)
                        Jan 27-29 1394TA on Maui

Mar.  1-5    Santa Fe (New Mexico) - or somewhere in the mid - SouthWest
area. Maimi and New Orleans are both East Coast...

Apr. 12-16   New Orleans
                        Apr. 4-9  Comdex Tokyo

May  24-28   somewhere on West Coast - like Seattle
                        May 11-14 WWW8 Toronto
                        May 10-11 W3C AC Meeting
                        May 31-Jun 4  N+I Tokyo
                        Jun 22-24 PC-Expo NYC

Jul   5-9    England or somewhere in the British Islands (less expensive for
West Coast)
                        Jul 12-16 IETF Oslo
                        Jul 14-16 Comdex Canada

Aug  16-20   Alaska   (YES YES YES !!!! )

Sep 27-Oct 1 Denver

Nov   2-6    San Juan PR
                        Nov 8-12 IETF Wash DC
                        Nov 15-19 Comdex