PWG-ANNOUNCE> Proposed 1999 PWG Meeting Schedule/Locations

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Jul 27 15:51:55 EDT 1998

My responses to your comments:

January - With the TA on Maui and the fact that the big island doesn't have
the air service that Maui does, I chose to visit there again.  If people
want to do a side trip to the big island, they can do it on their own time.
We could do Oahu although its scenery is not as nice but is does have other
things to do

March - We are doing Phoenix as "middle" this November so our "middle" on
March is going to be further east.  Despite some Californians' opinions,
everything east of the Rockies is not the east coast.

May - December will be San Diego, Maui is West and Alaska in August is
West.  We need more east coast events.

July -  We have a PWG member (I-Data) in Denmark who has offered to host
it.  I think it is appropriate to have an event that is close to them.

December - Los Angeles is "generic" for that area.  We did Monterey as "San
Francisco/San Jose" this year so Santa Barbara could be OK.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

"Laurie Lasslo" <laurie%sdd.hp.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on 07/27/98
03:16:07 PM