PWG-ANNOUNCE> November Meeting

ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com
Wed Sep 16 12:39:05 EDT 1998

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 1.txt
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 981 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
     Thanks Don,

     This is set. I just made my Hotel reservation.

     This is the official call for pings. The pings are really critical to
     insure that we have the correct amount of food and the best estimate
     at the daily meeting charge, so please ping as soon as you can.

     Here are the details:

     Tucson Marriott University Park in Tucson Arizona
     Call 1-800-Marriott for reward members
     Or   1-800-228-9290
     Or   1-520-792-4100 (hotel direct)

     Ask for the Hewlett-Packard Printer Working Group.
     This is important because if you do not, you may get a higher rate.

     The negotiated rate is $99.00 plus all the usual taxes.
     The daily meeting charge will be around $40.00 depending on number of
     folks attending.

     The block of rooms will be released on October 8th.
     This is not far away so reserve early to avoid staying at the Roach
     Motel.

     Ping now with:
     Name:
     Meetings you will attend:
     If staying at the Marriott: Arrival & Departure Date

     regards,
     Alan Berkema