PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Tucson Ping

ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com
Wed Oct 7 13:54:47 EDT 1998

Ping now!

I need to know what days you will attend so we can have an accurate food order.

See ping list below.

Ping now with:
Name:
Meetings *DAYS* you will attend:
Staying at the Marriott: Yes or No

The hotel has extended the release data to October 13th 1998 so make your
reservations soon.

Tucson Marriott University Park in Tucson Arizona

Call 1-800-Marriott for reward members
Or   1-800-228-9290
Or   1-520-792-4100 (hotel direct) >

Ask for the Hewlett-Packard Printer Working Group.
This is important because if you do not, you may get a higher rate.
The negotiated rate is $99.00 plus all the usual taxes.

The daily meeting charge will be around $40.00 depending on number of folks
attending.

PING List for Tucson PWG Meeting:  11/9 - 11/13/1998

Name        Meeting Days     Marriott

Greg LeClair     M-W             Yes
Alan Berkema     M-W             Yes
Jerry Thrasher   M               Yes
John Fuller      M               Yes
Don Wright       M-F             Yes
Lee Farrell      M-F             Yes
Scott Bonar      M               Yes
Sandra Matts     W-F             Yes
Akihiro Shimura  M               Yes
Brian Batchelder M               ???
Takashi Isoda    M               Yes
Hitoshi Sekine   M               Yes

Tom Hastings     Tu-Th           Yes
Carl-Uno Manros  Tu-Th           Yes
Ron Bergman      W-F             Yes
Peter Zehler     Tu-Th           Yes
Shivaun Albright IPP             Yes
Henrik Holtz     Tu-Th           Yes
Michael Yeung    Tu-F            Yes
Ben Brezinski    W-F             Yes
Maulik Desai     Tu-Th           Yes
-----

If any information regarding your individual attendance is in error,
please notify me ASAP.

If your name is not on the list, and you plan on attending, also
notify me ASAP, with the information listed above.

Regards,
Alan Berkema
alan_berkema at hp.com