PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re: Dec PWG Meeting Notice

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Tue Dec 1 18:49:08 EST 1998

Lee and All,

The Marriott has changed their room rate.  Everyone making a reservation
under the PWG meeting will get the $139 rate.  If you've made a reservation
to the group name then you will automatically get the better rate.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE YOUR RESERVATION YET THEN DO SO NOW!!	They will keep
the group open until Thursday.

If you made reservations but not under the group then please call and
change that.  There is an attrition clause for the meeting.  If we do not
meet the required room pick-up then the meeting charge will be quite high.
If you are staying at a different hotel then you might consider changing.

If you have not emailed me with your meeting plans then please do so right
away.

Thanks,
Larry