PWG-ANNOUNCE> Premier Industry Conference in YOUR industry -- Don't Miss it!

conference_team at mfpa.org conference_team at mfpa.org
Fri Sep 24 18:34:49 EDT 1999

Are you involved in PRINTER, SCANNER, DIGITAL COPIER,
INTERNET or FACSIMILE document and image processing
industries? Don't miss the most important event of the year
-- the CONVERVING DIGITAL PERIPHERALS/ INTEGRATED OFFICE
CONFERENCE '99 -- brought to you by CAP Ventures and the
Multifunction Products Association (MFPA), October 25-27,
1999 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, MA

  *        -- DON'T DELAY --             *
  *  SPECIAL DISCOUNTS STILL AVAILABLE   *
  *     > EARLY BIRD (TIL 9/28)          *
  *     > MFPA MEMBER                    *
  *     > CAP VENTURES CLIENT            *
  *   EXHIBIT SPACE STILL AVAILABLE!     *

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

Don't miss this 3 day conference with over 35 sessions.
Our conference is famous for the best in

   --> STATEGIC MARKET INFORMATION
   --> TECHNICAL ISSUE COVERAGE
   --> INDUSTRY EXHIBITS
   --> INITIATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
   --> ANALYST INSIGHTS
   --> EXCELLENT NETWORKING
   --> and even THE BEST NEW ENGLAND COLOR

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

Our conference covers topics at the 10,000 ft level down to
the forest and all the way down to the trees on technical
topics. Just check out these session titles in several major
categories:

>> MARKETING AND GENERAL SESSIONS <<
  "Telecommunications in the 21st Centry"
  "Bringing the Internet In and Around MFPs"
  "Enabling and Integrating the Digital Document" (MS)
  "Linking Paper to the Internet"
  "eCommerce, the True Customized Marketplace for One-to-one
     marketing"
  "Technical Trends and Market Impact on Next Generation MFP
     Office Products"
  "Enterprise Solutions: How both Fax Servers and MFPs fit
     into the Landscape"
  "Alliances in the New Millennium"
  "State of the Industry -- Convergence of Channels,
     Functionality and Platforms"
  "Network Software Services for Digital Peripherals"
  "Internet Printing Protocol: Leveraging the Power of the
     Internet to Revolutionize Document Distribution and
     PRinting"
  "Unified Messaging: The Synthesis of Business Communications"
  "What do MFP Users Really want: Up close and Personal"
  "Cluster Printing -- Solution or Workaround?"
  "How Does Europe's CDP market differ from the US?"
  "Channels in Transition"

>> GETTING CONNECTED -- GLOBAL AND LOCAL (Technical) <<
  "Local Connectivity -- Connecting the Desktop: USB, FireWire, 1284.4"
  "IPP -- Internet Printing Protocol Remote IPP (Fax-like service)"
  "Hardware vs. Software Implementation of Network Connectivity"
  "Service Discovery Options -- Find the Intranet or Internet Service"
  "Internet Fax -- Unify the Networks"
  "HP's experience with Color Fax -- Are improvements warranted?"

>> SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES (Technical) <<
  "Digital Copiers -- The Next Document Distribution OnRamp"
  "Next MFP Frontier -- More than Scan/Copy/Print/Fax"
  "MFP Architectures -- Pushing the envelope (PANEL)"
  "Mass Market Controller Strategy (PANEL)"
  "Leveraging PDF vs XML for Enterprise Document Workflow"
  "MFP User Interface Design -- Applications software
     becomes integrated"
  "New Service Paradigms -- Internet changes document
     distribution landscape"

>> COLOR (Technical) <<
  "Color Workflow" (Apple)
  "A Web-Accessible Image Quality Management System"
  "Color Spaces and Implications for MFPs"
  "Image Formats and Compression Technologies -- Raising the Bar"
  "Color Conversion Issues: Managing Complexity"
  "In-Line Color Page Printing Engines -- What are they and
     where are they going?"

>> INTRANET DEVICE MANAGEMENT (Technical) <<
  "Status of Management Technologies: SNMP MIBs DMTF and
     Web-based Enterprise Management (Overview, Network Scanner,
     Finishing MIB, Job monitoring MIB)"
  "Intranet Management Overview -- Managing Enterprise
     Network Appliances"
  "Intranet Directory Issues and Workflow Support"

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

If your future depends upon understanding where the
converging markets are headed, the impact of networking, and
the digitalization of the document, then you can not afford
to miss this annual event, taking place October 25-27, 1999
at the Seaport Hotel in Boston!

  EXHIBITORS: (* = tentative)
    --> CAP Ventures
    --> MFPA
    --> Peerless Systems NW
    --> Conexant/DeviceGuys, Inc.
    --> Pixel Magic
    --> NETsilicon, Inc.
    --> Salutation Consortium
    --> Oasis Semiconductor, Inc.
    --> SerComm Corporation
    --> Peerless Systems Corp.
    --> Xionics Document Technologies
    --> Axis Communications *
    --> Destiny *
    --> ITEK *
    --> Zenographics *
    --> Simplify Development *
    --> DMTF *
    --> (YOUR COMPANY HERE)
    --> MORE!

Sign up NOW, and receive the early registration discount!
This offer ends September 28th! Additional discounts are
also available if you are a CAP Ventures’ Client, or a MFPA
member.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

  DON'T MISS SPEAKERS (in order of appearance) FROM:
    --> CAP Ventures
    --> MultiFunction Products Association (MFPA)
    --> Xerox
    --> AT&T
    --> Value America
    --> Xionics Document Technologies
    --> Omtool
    --> Axis Communications
    --> Peerless Systems
    --> Oasis Semiconductor
    --> Texas Instruments
    --> GammaGraphX
    --> NETSilicon
    --> Cognisys
    --> Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions
    --> Hewlett Packard
    --> Onebox.com
    --> Novell
    --> Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)
    --> Human Communications
    --> Lexmark International
    --> Apple Computer
    --> Conexant
    --> IQ Data Systems
    --> Bissett Communications
    --> T/R Systems
    --> Adobe
    --> DeviceGuys
    --> LizardTech
    --> eFax.com
    --> Pixel Magic
    --> Microsoft

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
MFPA and CAP Ventures Conference Team

P.S. Don't wait to register to take advantage
     of the EARLY BIRD discount and to get your room
     reserved... Also, if your company is SERIOUS
     about this industry, there are still EXHIBITING
     and SPONSORSHIP opportunities available!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.mfpa.org/ioc99/

Thanks!

 [We apologize if you are not interested in this announcement.
  Just let us know and we'll take you off our list!
  Speakers and content subject to change.]