PWG-ANNOUNCE> IEEE 1284 Revision Working Group Meeting in Florida (March 3&4)

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Jan 7 12:32:18 EST 1999

The Printer Working Group's IPP subgroup will not be meeting on Wednesday (3/3)
or Thursday (3/4) in "Miami".  As such, I would like to utilize the time on
those days and at that location for the next meeting of the IEEE 1284 Revision
Working Group.  The IEEE has officially approved the PAR and we are a GO!  to
work on the revision.

Please make your plans now and clear your calendars.  Sandra Matts of HP Boise
is working on the hotel arrangements and as soon as those are ready we can start
making hotel and airline reservations.

Please advise me immediately of your plans to attend.

Thanks!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *