PWG-ANNOUNCE> meeting charges in Miami

Sandra Matts sandram at boi.hp.com
Thu Feb 25 14:47:39 EST 1999

Hi All,
	I just found out that the Marriott in Biscayne Bay
cannot accept credit card charges written on paper.
So our usual method of paying for the meeting room
by writing a credit card number on a form will not work.

	If you are staying at the hotel, they will be
able to charge your room. However, if you are not
staying at the hotel, they require you to do to the
front desk so that they can swipe your card.

	I don't know exactly how this will work
out but maybe the group can take a break at
10am and allow attendees to go to the front
desk to pay for the meetings.

Sandra Matts

Sandra Matts
Hewlett-Packard