PWG-ANNOUNCE> Final Notice: PWG, IEEE 1284.4 April Meeting Change and RSVP

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:18:47 EST 1999

Hello,

Sorry about the multiple lists on this announcement.

The hotel is almost sold out.  If you have not already then please make your
reservations right away.  According to the hotel there have been many more
reservations than people who have used the online meeting fee payment.  Please
go to the web site listed below and prepay for the meeting fee.  If you wait
until the meeting to pay then there will be an additional $5.00 charge.

There will be a meeting order change for the April meeting of the Printer
Working Group.  The two day 1394PWG meeting will be reduced to one day only,
Tuesday. In addition the UPDF group will have two additional breakout sessions,
UPDF-User Interface on Wednesday and UPDF-Imaging on Thursday.

On Monday, April 12, there will be a review of the IEEE 1284.4 draft.
There has
been quite a lag since we last reviewed the draft.  There have been some
changes since this review.  This will give us the opportunity to review the
final document prior to balloting.

The meeting order will now be:

1284.4          Monday, 4/12
1394PWG         Tuesday, 4/13
PWG/IPP/UPDF-UI Wednesday, 4/14
IPP/UPDF-IMG    Thursday, 4/15
UPDF            Friday, 4/16

PING:  Due to the problems we've had in the past collecting and managing the
meeting fees we are going to do online registration for this meeting.  The
registration form is processed using the same secure server that Warp Nine uses
for processing all of our online orders.  If you don't like this then you can
download the PDF form, fill in the information and fax it to Warp Nine.

Please go to: "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm" to register for the meeting.  The
deadline is March 19th.  Everyone MUST do this even if you've already RSVP'd to
me (which few have).  I think this process will make it easier for all of us
involved in organizing these meetings.

Thank you,
Larry
Larry A. Stein                  Phone: (619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering           Fax:    (619)292-8020
President                               Web:    http://www.fapo.com