PWG-ANNOUNCE> Ping for July Meeting Information

henrik.holst at i-data.com henrik.holst at i-data.com
Wed May 19 04:14:59 EDT 1999

Sorry but I have bungled with the dates. So the right days are
5th to the 9th of July.

/Holst

Here is the info for the July meeting in Copenhagen (July 5-9):
(Embedded image moved to file: pic31776.pcx)(Embedded image moved to file:
pic19096.pcx)

Hotel Ascot
Studiestraede 61
1554 Copenhagen V
Phone +45 3312 6000
Fax +45 3314 6040

The rate is DKK 700,- per day including breakfast ($108).

Reservation: Please send an Email to our human resource manager Sara Juhl
sju at i-data.com
with following information, and she will reserve the hotel for you:
- Your name
- The date of arrival
- The date of departure
- The meetings you are going to attend (1394/IPP/UPDF)

The rate for the konference is DKK 330,- pr day (51$) including:
- a meeting room with standard AV-equipment
- A light refreshment before lunch with coffee/tee and bread
- Lunch including one beer or soda
- A light refreshment after lunch with coffee/tee and cake

The hotel is about 7 miles from the airport and in the center of
Copenhagen.

Regards
Henrik Holst

 Henrik Holst
 Software engineer - developing embedded Printservers
 i-data International
 Vadstrupvej 35-43, 2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
 Voice:  (+45) 44366271
 Fax:    (+45) 44366111
 Email:  henrik.holst at i-data.com
 WEB:    www.i-data.com