PWG-ANNOUNCE> Network Scanner Management (scan-mib) editing meeting, 8/4/1999

Raymond Lutz raylutz at mfpa.org
Tue Jul 27 20:03:49 EDT 1999

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE APPROPRIATE PARTIES WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Network Scanner MIB Editing Meeting.

Ron Bergman of Hitachi has arranged a meeting room at their facility for a
NETWORK SCANNING (scan-mib) editing meeting. Please contact me if you need
a copy of the current draft and to RSVP.

Please see also the MIB white paper as it applies to Multifunction Products:

   ftp://ftp.mfpa.org/pub/projects/mib/mib_wp.doc

Please RSVP ASAP. Please note that this is a purely technical meeting.

When: 8:30am 8/4/1999
Where: Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions, Directions and hotel ideas follow
Directions to Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions from LAX:

	North on I405 to FWY 118 (Simi Valley Freeway)
	West on FWY 118 to Tapo CYN Road
	South on Tapo Canyon approximately one half mile
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions is on the right at 1757 Tapo Canyon Road.

Directions to Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions from Burbank airport:

	North on Hollywood Way to I5 (Golden State Freeway)
	North on I5 (left turn onto I5) to FWY 118 (Simi Valley Freeway)
	West on FWY 118 to Tapo CYN Road
	South on Tapo Canyon approximately one half mile
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions is on the right at 1757 Tapo Canyon Road.

Local hotel information:

	Clarion Hotel
	1775 Madera Road
	Simi Valley
	(805)584-6300
      The Hitachi rate is $68.00

	Radisson Hotel
	999 Enchanted Way
	Simi Valley
	(805)583-2000
      The Hitachi rate is $62.00

      Holiday Inn Express
	A new hotel in Simi Valley and the number is not in the phone book.
      The Hitachi rate is $54.00 for the spa suites

The following hotels are further away:

	Hyatt Hotel
	880 S. Westlake Blvd
	Westlake Village
	(805)497-9991

	Marriott Hotel
	21850 Oxnard
	Woodland Hills
	(818)887-4800

Directions to the Clarion:

	Follow directions to Hitachi but continue on FWY 118 to
	Madera Road exit.  South on Madera approximately one half mile.
	The Clarion is on the right just past Los Angeles Avenue.

Directions to the Radisson:

	Follow directions to Hitachi but continue on FWY 118 to
	the First Street exit.  The hotel is north of the freeway just
	to the left of First Street.

Directions to the Marriott or the Hyatt from LAX:

	Exit I405 onto FWY 101 north (Ventura Freeway) FWY 101 is actually
	westbound from LA to Santa Barbara.

	For the Marroitt, exit at Topanga CYN and go north approximately
	one quarter mile to Oxnard and turn right.  The hotel is on the
	right side of the street.

	For the Hyatt, exit at Westlake Blvd and go south.  The hotel is
	on the left just after you cross the freeway.

Directions to Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions from the Marriott:

	Topanga Canyon north to FWY 118
	West on FWY 118 to Tapo CYN Road
	South on Tapo Canyon approximately one half mile
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions is on the right at 1757 Tapo Canyon Road.

Directions to Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions from the Hyatt:

	West on North FWY 101 to FWY 23.
	North on FWY 23 to FWY 118 (FWY 23 becomes FWY 118 in Moorpark)
	East on FWY 118 to Tapo CYN Road
	South on Tapo Canyon approximately one half mile
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions is on the right at 1757 Tapo Canyon Road.

For any other questions regarding the location or directions, please contact:
		Ron Bergman
		Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions Corp
		rbergma at dpc.com

Please RSVP to Kathleen Cuban at MFPA, 1-800-603-MFPA or kcuban at mfpa.org