PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Y2K Schedule

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Aug 19 13:09:42 EDT 1999

After much lively discussion at the PWG plenary in Anchorage, the following
emerged as the consensus meeting schedule for 2000.

Several points on this schedule:

1) The Japan meeting is set for the week after the IETF meeting in Australia
2) The Hawaii meeting was moved to October to provide approximately 6 months
between "Joint PWG/PWG-C" meetings
3) The number of meetings was reduced from 9 to 7
4) Only one meeting is scheduled in the summer months (June/July/August) to
reduce vacation problems
5) We believe we have missed all the major US holidays, Christian and Jewish
holidays as well as Golden Week in Japan

February 7      New Orleans
                alt: Miami

April 3-7       Tokyo/Osaka Japan

May 15          New York City

July 10         San Francisco
                alt: Vancouver BC

September 11    Chicago

October 23      Hawaii

December 11     San Diego
                alt: Phoenix or Tucson

Comments?

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *