PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chatting and other Group activities

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Sep 21 11:47:57 EDT 1999

Sign into the printer_work_group e-group.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

---------------------- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 09/21/99 11:47 AM

Don Wright
09/20/99 11:49 AM