PWG-ANNOUNCE> In San Diego let's avoid the Suites Down

Mauro.DE-PONTI at st.com Mauro.DE-PONTI at st.com
Tue Sep 28 01:54:49 EDT 1999

     Robert,
     I had some problems with my bill at that hotel as well. When I
     received my AMEX bill summary I found that the Marriot had charged 50
     more dollars for "something". Luckily, the AMEX service managed the
     matter and I got my money back, but I was very bothered by that
     unexpected (and unjustified) billing

     Mauro De Ponti
     ST Microelectronics
     via Olivetti, 2 - Agrate Brianza (MI) - Italy
     Tel. +39.039.603.6578
     Fax. +39.039.603.6583
     E-Mail mauro.de-ponti at st.com