PWG-ANNOUNCE> Plenary Meeting

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Dec 9 13:14:03 EST 1999

All:

I plan to dispense with the WG status reports next week at the plenary so we can
spend more time on discussing the brainstorming results from the Denver meeting.
It is time we took a serious look at the areas uncovered and made some serious
plans on how to execute on the high priority topics.

Bring your thinking caps!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *