PWG-ANNOUNCE> February PWG Meeting - New Orleans [corrected U RL for registration]

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jan 10 19:19:58 EST 2000

I got an error when going to the suggested URL.  The file extension should
be .htm, not .html (at least if you are using IE V4.0).  However, a search
of the fapo web site turned up this URL:

http://www.fapo.com/pwgform2.html

or you can use:

http://www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm

I suggest that the Chair's page link be updated as well.

Thanks,
Tom