PWG-ANNOUNCE> Feb PWG: REGISTER NOW!

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:17:08 EST 2000

Hi,

So far we're going to have a nice quite meeting in New Orleans!  If you
haven't registered yet please do so TODAY!

Rooms are going quick and the hotel said that they'll hold our room block
open for another couple of days.

Please go to "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm" to register and pay for the
meeting charges.

The hotel info is: