PWG-ANNOUNCE> Tokyo Meeting

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Tue Mar 21 20:47:47 EST 2000

Hi Don,

I believe that "PWG formal" is casual.

Your attire is good to recognize you are joining the PWG meeting
in this building, because other people are dressing business formal.

Also I would like to ask you for time to begin the meeting at the NS
building. Business time for employee of this building is from 9:00AM
to 5:30PM. Thus please don't start the meeting before 9:00AM.
-------
Fumio Nagasaka
Seiko Epson Corp., Software Development Center
Tel +81 268 25 4111,  Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to nagasaka.fumio at exc.epson.co.jp