PWG-ANNOUNCE> 15-19 May PWG Meeting, New York

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at staff.ieee.org
Tue May 9 16:53:31 EDT 2000

Hello,

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and Southgate
Tower Hotel reservations made to date.
If you haven't already registered for your daily meeting attendance, please
visit http://www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm.

Also, the deadline has passed for making sleeping room reservations at the
Southgate Tower Hotel, but limited rooms outside of the PWG room block are
still available. To make a reservation, you may call the Manhattan East
Suites' Reservation Center at 1-800-637-8483.

Regards,
Cindy