PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update and REMINDER: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update and REMINDER: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update and REMINDER: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at
Mon Aug 21 13:15:51 EDT 2000

This is a reminder to please register for the 11-15 September PWG Meeting
in Chicago (at

Also, the deadline for hotel reservations at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare is
Friday, August 25, 2000. Please call the Marriott Reservation Center at
1-800-228-9290 (or call the hotel directly at +1-773-693-4444) to reserve
your sleeping room at the PWG group rate of $189/night, single or double

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date.

>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:33:12 -0400
>To: pwg-announce at
>From: Cindy Tiritilli <c.tiritilli at>
>Subject: Sept 11-15 PWG Meeting Announcement
>The arrangements have been finalized for the September 11-15, 2000 PWG
>Meeting in Chicago, IL.
>When:   September 11-15, 2000
>Where:  Chicago Marriott O'Hare
>             8535 W. Higgins Road
>             Chicago, IL 60631 USA
>             Reservation Center 1-800-228-9290
>             tel: (773) 693-4444     fax: (773) 693-3164
>Hotel Cost: $189/night, single or double occupancy.
>Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at 1-800-228-9290
>                to reserve your sleeping room.
>               All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
>               reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting
>               will be listed under "PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms
>               are being held for the nights of Sept 10th and 15th if you
>               wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.
>Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, August 25, 2000.
>Meeting details:
>    Tentative Schedule:
>       Mon, September 11, Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF)
         Mon, September 11, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)