PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update: 11-15 September PWG Meeting, Chicago

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at
Wed Sep 6 12:34:46 EDT 2000

I've attached an Excel file with an updated listing of meeting
registrations and hotel reservations made to date for the 11-15 September
PWG Meeting at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare
(, Chicago.

If you have not already done so, please register for your daily meeting
attendance on the web at

 >Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:33:12 -0400
 >To: pwg-announce at
 >From: Cindy Tiritilli <c.tiritilli at>
 >Subject: Sept 11-15 PWG Meeting Announcement
 >The arrangements have been finalized for the September 11-15, 2000 PWG
 >Meeting in Chicago, IL.
 >When:   September 11-15, 2000
 >Where:  Chicago Marriott O'Hare
 >             8535 W. Higgins Road
 >             Chicago, IL 60631 USA
 >             Reservation Center 1-800-228-9290
 >             tel: (773) 693-4444     fax: (773) 693-3164
 >Hotel Cost: $189/night, single or double occupancy.
 >Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at 1-800-228-9290
 >                to reserve your sleeping room.
 >               All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
 >               reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting
 >               will be listed under "PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms
 >               are being held for the nights of Sept 10th and 15th if you
 >               wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.
 >Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, August 25, 2000.
 >Meeting details:
 >    Tentative Schedule:
 >       Mon, September 11, Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF)
          Mon, September 11, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)