PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG-IPP> Last Call for PWG draft on: Internet P rinting Protocol ( IPP): Production Printing Attributes - Set1, Version O ctober 26, 2000 - c losing on November 15, 2000

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Oct 30 19:45:01 EST 2000

Carl-Uno, Don, and I got our signals crossed.  I've just updated the
versions without revisions following a proposed format for PWG standards
that Don had suggested last February.  There is no technical content change.
I kept the same file names as well.  If you copied the files without
revisions, you should copy them again.

I did make up a participants list from the Chicago meeting and email on
Production Printing.  However, if I left anyone off, it was unintentional.
Send me private mail and I'll add you before we publish the document.

Here is the list of participants that is in the document:

Ron Bergman - Hitachi Koki Imaging Systems
Dan Calle - Digital Paper
Weihai Chen - Microsoft
Lee Farrell - Canon Information Systems
Satoshi Fujitani - Ricoh