PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: December 4-8 PWG Meeting Announcement

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Nov 16 09:21:13 EST 2000

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register (at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) for your daily meeting
attendance for the 4-8 December PWG Meeting in San Diego.

The deadline for hotel reservations at the San Diego Marriott Hotel &
Marina has been EXTENDED until Monday, November 20, 2000. Please call the
Marriott Reservation Center at 1-800-228-9290 (or call the hotel directly
at +1-619-234-1500 to reserve your sleeping room at the PWG group rate of
$189/night, single or double occupancy.

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date.

Regards,
Cindy