PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: January 22-26, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at ieee.org
Thu Dec 28 18:22:29 EST 2000

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register (at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) for your daily meeting
attendance at the January 22-26, 2001 PWG Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

Also, the deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Sheraton
Maui Resort is Thursday, January 4, 2001. Please call the Reservation
Center at 1-808-661-0031, or fax the attached reservation card to the
Sheraton at +1-808-661-0458.

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date.

Regards,
Cindy