PWG-ANNOUNCE> Charter for XHTML-Print Working Group

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 28 23:28:34 EST 2001

Excellent idea. Since I (unfortunately) won't be at the plenary in Tampa,
I'd like to state that I support the proposal for a PWG working group for
XHTML-Print. I think the main benefit will be to give XHTML-Print a formal
"home". I don't think there is really much more work to be done on the
draft, itself, and would expect the active life of the working group to be
short lived in terms of issuing the first draft standard.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

don at lexmark.com
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org