PWG-ANNOUNCE> October Meeting - Please state your intentions

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 18 00:27:28 EDT 2001

The October PWG face-to-face will be either in San Antonio or Austin TX
(location and estimated fees to be resolved this week). Beginning October
22, the tentative schedule is

Monday - UPDF
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm
Wednesday morning - PWG plenary
Wednesday - IPP FAX

Some companies are facing travel restrictions in response to the tragedy
in the USA  (especially companies that would have to make international
flights) and/or general economic outlook. I would like to get a quick,
tentative, attendance poll. If you already know that you will not be able
to attend due to travel restrictions, please let me know. Likewise, if you
do anticipate attending in October, please state that.

This will help us do a better job of planning the October meeting. Thanks!