PWG-ANNOUNCE> October 22-24 - San Antonio, Tx

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 21 17:38:10 EDT 2001

The October meeting is on for the week of October 22 in San Antonio, Tx.
You can begin making your flight arrangements now. We are still talking
with several hotels and should have that information for you by Tuesday.
The hotel will be near the RiverWalk.

Monday - UPDF 8:30-5:00
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan 8:30-5:00
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm
Wednesday - PWG plenary 8:30-9:30am
Wednesday - IPP FAX 9:30 - 6:00

While I consider this list tentative... here are the results of my query
regarding who might be coming and who might find themselves travel
restricted.

Harry Lewis
Chairman - PWG
IBM Printing Systems