PWG-ANNOUNCE> Proposed agenda for Tuesday Evening

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 16 19:12:24 EDT 2001

To guide the Tuesday evening "Directions and Brainstorming" meeting I'd
like you to think about the following topics

1. Status of current PWG working groups
2. Proposed new PWG efforts (where would you like to see the PWG "go"?)
3. Scope and Purpose of the PWG
4. Interacting with other print industry standards organizations (uPnP,
Bluetooth, MFPA, CIP4, PODi, UP3i etc.)
5. Interacting with related standards groups (IETF, W3C etc.)
6. "Platform" relations (Windows, Linux, MAC, other)
7. Travel, Scheduling, Cost

I plan to conduct the meeting more or less as an open forum around these
points including any additional topics or modifications that you may
submit prior to the meeting.