PWG-ANNOUNCE> EXTREME POSSIBILITY THAT THE APRIL MEETING SCHEDULE WILL CHANGE - NEED YOUR RESPONSE!

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 28 12:31:38 EST 2002

We are 6 weeks out from the April meeting and there is a strong
possibility that the stated order of meetings will change. I need to know
ASAP if anyone has already made travel reservations AND would be penalized
or otherwise object if the schedule changes as follows

FROM
15: XHTML-Print,
16: PSI
17: Plenary / IFX,
18:uPnP (uPnP members only),
19:UPDF

15: uPnP (members only),
16: PSI
17: Plenary / XHTML-P,
18:IFX,
19:UPDF

I have had other suggestions, but, to keep this manageable, these are the
only 2 options under consideration and I will not make the change if
someone indicates they are not in favor due to penalties they would incur!