PWG-ANNOUNCE> April PWG Reminder

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 25 18:39:12 EST 2002

I've had feedback from some people that they were expecting the usual call
for Registration from Cindy at the ISTO.

Since Oak Technologies has been so kind as to host the April meeting I've
given Cindy a break and I'm just taking the registration via e-mail to
myself.

Attached is the current list of those who have already "pinged" me. If you
are planning on attending and have not yet notified me please do so as
soon as possible. This will help Elliott at Oak with his space planning.

See http://www.pwg.org/chair/Oak2002.html for further details.

Harry Lewis
Chairman - PWG
IBM Printing Systems