PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG 2003 Schedule

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Wed Oct 23 19:58:02 EDT 2002

Carl-Uno has a good point.   (If I may toss in my $0.02 worth...  ;-)

I recall our trip to Snowbird (Utah) back in 1993.  An excellent time...but it was during April when there was still light at the end of the day...unlike deep, darkest December.

The biggest win for southern Nevada (ie, Las Vegas, right?) in the off-season is the CHEAP cost of just about everything, from airfare to hotel rooms to food.

Looks like a nice schedule, though.  Should be fun.

    ...jay

PS:  Hi to all my old friends out there!