PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chartacter Repertores reflector

ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Tue Nov 26 14:13:59 EST 2002

Folks,

We have a new email reflector for the Character Repertoires activity.  As a
reminder, the draft charter is at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CharterCR.htm

If you would like to monitor or take part in this activity, please join the
reflector by sending an e-mail to majordomo at pwg.org with a blank subject
line containing in the body:

  subscribe cr at pwg.org

Over the next few weeks I plan to post some background material and start
discussions by email and teleconference.  Our goal is to have draft
material for review at the Maui meeting.

  -Elliott

Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Oak Technology Imaging Group