PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder-Just FORMAL VOTE ON the Web Based Monitoring and Management Working Group Charter

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Wed Jul 30 14:25:25 EDT 2003

Just a reminder to cast your vote. The process does not define a quorum requirement, but a poor turnout would  be interpreted as a lack of interest by  those working on the effort. So if showing that your company has no interest is not your  intent, please vote.

Many thanks.

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagner,William
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 4:35 PM
To: pwg-announce at pwg.org
Cc: a.s.patel at ieee.org
Subject: FORMAL VOTE ON the Web Based Monitoring and Management Working
Group Charter

Greetings:

The current  PWG Process document classifies a  Working Group charter as a standards document subject to  last call and formal PWG approval. The Web Based Monitoring and Management Working Group Charter has completed last call with no open issues. We therefore are submitting the WBMM WG charter for PWG approval by FORMAL VOTE.

This document is  accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/charter/Charter_Proposal_3.pdf

Send votes to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and copy me. Just a reminder -
one vote per company.

a.s.patel at ieee.org
wwagner at digi.com

Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 6 Aug 2003.

Bill Wagner/Chairman WBMM WG
NetSilicon, A Digi  International Company