PWG-ANNOUNCE> RE: [PSI]: F2F Canceled

BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1) alan.berkema at hp.com
Mon Mar 24 18:37:57 EST 2003

Second try.

-----Original Message-----
From: BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1)
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 2:25 PM
To: 'pwg-announce at pwg.org'
Subject: [PSI]: F2F Canceled

Hi all,

Unfortunately Dave Hall and I have been forced to
cancel our travel to the Washington DC PSI meeting
on April 4th 2003.

With out the chair and the editor I do not think it makes
sense to have this meeting and it is officially canceled.

Since it is on the last day and the airlines are not
charging a penalty, hopefully, you can just return a day
sooner.

In April we will hold a Last Call Comment Resolution meeting
which might be F2F, or via phone conference.

At tomorrows PSI call we will attempt to schedule a phone
conference/WeBex to take the place of the F2F.

Thanks for your understanding,
Alan