PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 13:28:37 EST 2003

To recover from cancelation of D.C. I've prepared a scheduling guide.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DCRecovery.pdf

As you can see, two weeks in June appear to be the best alternatives.
Please identify any conflicts / alignments I have missed. We need to
settle on the next meeting date quickly so people can reschedule their
canceled flights. People flying AA seem to have the shortest amount of
time and we may not be able to reschedule within their 2 day deadline! In
this case I recommend these people reschedule for the Provo meeting in
October.

PLEASE HOLD DISCUSSION OF THIS TOPIC ON pwg at pwg.org NOT pwg-announce!

Harry Lewis
Chairman - ISTO Printer Working Group