PWG-ANNOUNCE> IPP Document Object spec issues and discussion moved to IPP DL al one

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Apr 22 00:43:05 EDT 2003

Due to requests by people to receive only one message, instead of 3, we're
going to finish the review of the IPP Document object spec on the IPP DL
only.  Please remove the ps at pwg.org and sm at pwg.org from the reply-all in
good future discussion that we are having about the IPP Document object
spec.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.  ITS IS BEING SENT TO  PWG-ANNOUNCE WHICH FANS
OUT TO ALL PWG LISTS.

majordomo at pwg.org:
		1) leave the subject line blank
		2) put the following two lines in the message body:
				subscribe ipp
				end

We'll be continuing the review of the IPP Document Object, Thursday, April
24, 1-3 EDT (10-12 PDT),
starting at Table 7, page 42:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030407.pdf.zip   1353 KB
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030407.doc.zip   326 KB

Details to be announced on the IPP DL by Peter Zehler.

Tom