PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Registration Details: June 16-20, 2003, Portland Oregon

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon May 12 14:39:53 EDT 2003

Note that booking outside removes you from the PWG room block. The PWG may
not get credit toward our committed sleeping rooms (which offsets the
meeting cost). Each of us has a set of guidelines that drive our (travel)
behavior. For example, I had to choose a different (nearby) hotel based on
IBM corporate policy. We just need to be aware of the ramifications. In
the future, if you feel there is a good chance you will be selecting an
alternative to the "room block"... we need to make this clear up-front as
soon as possible so the ISTO can do more accurate planning.

REMINDER... it appears as if many people have not yet registered. Please
do so as soon as possible so we can begin to get an accurate count.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers