PWG-ANNOUNCE> IESG approved Printer MIB v2 and Finisher MIB f or RFCs

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Mon May 26 07:17:52 EDT 2003

Well, so it seems you got it from teh ID-tracker when you click on
the "ballot" link. In there, yuou can see (at the bottom) the proposed
announcement message that the IESG has to evaluate and discuss and
decide upon. Once we have approved the document, that message is
then (possibly amended) posted to the IETF-announce mailing list,
and that makes it official.

What this (incident) has pointed out is that we (IESG, secretariat)
need to work on making it clear (in the online info) that this
'draft announce message" should not be seen as approval yet.

Thanks,
Bert